Presented at the INTEGRATE Project IMTA definition event on May 9th, 2019. The event was hosted by the Interreg Atlantic Area Managing Authority at the Norte Portugal Regional Coordination and Development Commission (CCDR-N), Porto, Portugal.
- INTEGRATE Project overiew Erik-Jan Malta. Erik-Jan Malta. Aquaculture Technology Centre (CTAQUA)
- Results of the online questionnaire Bertrand Jacquemin. Project Manager. Centre d’Étude et de Valorisation des Algues (Ceva)
- IMTA towards sustainable aquaculture Xinhua Yuan. Senior Aquaculture Officer. Aquaculture brach, Fisheries and Aquaculture Department. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Models of land-based IMTA developed in Israel Amir Neori. Research Fellow. University of Haifa
- Trade-offs in European IMTA: who benefits and who pays? Adam Hughes. Senior Lecturer in Sustainable Aquaculture. Scottish Association for Marine Science (SAMS)
- ASC and MSC seaweed certification – considerations and challenges Patricia Bianchi. Seaweed Account Manager. Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) and Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)