Five podcasts recorded by CTAQUA at the INTEGRATE Project IMTA definition event on May 9th, 2019. The event was hosted by the Interreg Atlantic Area Managing Authority at the Norte Portugal Regional Coordination and Development Commission (CCDR-N), Porto, Portugal.
1. Adam Hughes, Senior Lecturer in Sustainable Aquaculture, Scottish Association for Marine Science (SAMS), UK, discusses the main challenges to overcome in order to implement an industrial IMTA model.
2. Amir Neori, Research Fellow at the University of Haifa, Israel, talks about the future perspective of IMTA.
3. Pierre Eyrolles, Research Assistant at Agrocampus Ouest, France, describes the goals amd aims of the INTEGRATE project roundtable expert groups.
4. Rui Pereira, Co-Founder and Lab and Scientific Director at ALGAplus, Portugal, talks about his experience with industrial and experimental IMTA models.
5. Xinhua Yuan, Senior Aquaculture Officer at the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, FAO, Italy, talks about the current global perspective of IMTA and how Europe fits into this perspective.
Three podcasts recorded by CTAQUA at the INTEGRATE Project partnership meeting on October 10th, 2019, hosted by project partner CEVA in Pleubian, France.
1. Erik-Jan Malta, Project Manager at the Andalusian Aquaculture Technology Centre (CTAQUA), Spain, talks about his experience running CTAQUA’s Pilot Action 3 site in Andalusia, southern Spain.
2. Jessica Ratcliff, Postdoc Researcher at the National University of Ireland Galway (NUIG), Ireland, talks about the INTEGRATE approach to reaching a consensus on a definition of IMTA.