Pôle Mer Bretagne Atlantique, the Regional Council of Brittany, CEVA and the Anticipa Technopole will co-host an IMTA day on Tuesday 26 June 2018 at the lycée Le Dantec in Lannion (Brittany, France).
General public and local stakeholders from Brittany’s maritime area will be discussing:
- Ongoing experiments and various projects concerning existing IMTA systems in the region and more generally in Europe.
- Hurdles and opportunities: implementation at sea or on land, choice of species, land, acceptability…
The event will consist of:
– One plenary session presenting IMTA principles, State-of-the-art in France and the INTEGRATE Project.
– Three round-tables : 1/ Biology and interaction of species ; 2/ What production and management prosecces and technologies for IMTA ; 3/ Regulation, conflicts of use and societal acceptability around IMTA.
– One on-board visit of two aquaculture sites (CEVA and Symbiomer).